Math Inventory College & Career is an adaptive assessment that measures math achievement and growth from Kindergarten to Algebra II. Based on the Quantile Framework, Math Inventory College & Career offers educators dynamic analytics, actionable data, and tools for differentiated instruction
Developed and delivered by Math Solutions, Math Inventory College & Career professional learning courses and data-coaching services drive teacher practice and provide opportunities to grow as a math educator.
Maximize the benefits of Math Inventory College & Career with professional learning opportunities to improve instruction!
With additional individual courses and data-coaching professional services, Math Solutions can expand upon your initial training by supporting your implementation to ensure continued success
Math Inventory and Quantile Implementation Training
- Provide educators with an overview of the Quantile Framework for Mathematics
- Gain hands-on experience with the software and management system
- Practice using Quantile measures to differentiate instruction
Math Inventory Foundational Learning
- Help teachers understand what it means to support all students by differentiating three aspects of math curriculum—content, process, and product
Math Inventory In-Classroom Support
- Provide teachers with optimal coaching support for ongoing classroom management, program monitoring, and data-driven instruction
- Observe model lessons, offering feedback and demonstrating best practices
- Review teaching strategies
Extend the Best Practices of Math Inventory College & Career to ALL Your Math Teachers
Math Solutions Professional Learning Courses: Prepare for the new, high-stakes assessments by improving teachers’ content knowledge and developing effective teaching strategies. Expand on your Do the Math and Do the Math Now professional learning with services including, but not limited to:
Math Solutions Coaching:
Research shows that teacher effectiveness is maximized with ongoing, high-quality professional learning from an instructional coach. Enhance the knowledge and experience of your math leadership team and teachers by developing a strategic coaching plan customized to meet the needs of your district.
- Model lessons, including pre- and post-conversations, to illustrate instructional techniques;
- Differentiation strategies that will help educators meet the needs of all students;
- A focus on developing and deepening math content knowledge;
- Analysis of student work samples to assess learning and determine instructional next steps;
- Facilitation of professional learning communities, cadres, and collaborative planning.
Support mathematical understanding in your classroom with resources to supplement your Math Inventory Instruction: